We are still partially covered with snow. We are hoping (barring further snowfall) to open on March 21st. As with every year, we are in a waiting phase until Mother Nature gets bored with torturing us with her weather displays.
We are very excited to see you all in the coming weeks and look forward to a great season..!
Love and best wishes to all!
Ian & Terry