Open 9am to 6:30pm.
No children under 12 without an adult accompanying
Please read our safety plan below for Covid-19
**THERE ARE NO WASHROOM FACILITIES ON COURSE SO GO BEFORE YOU COME**
We suggest you wear a face mask at all times when outside of your house but particularly during the check in/out process. We sanitize rental clubs after each use. We have installed special modifications so you can easily get your ball out of the hole without touching the flagstick.
** ATTENTION FRONTLINE WORKERS..! ** As a thank you we are offering free green fees to our heroes. Every Monday for a limited time you are welcome to come and play as our VIP guests. It’s not much, but it’s our way of saying thanks for what you’re doing.
Murdo Frazer Covid-19 Safety Plan
During these unusual times we have devised a simple plan to keep all of you (and us too!) safe while you golf at Murdo Frazer.
The rules are few but we must ask for complete compliance to them and no deviations or exceptions to this plan will be allowed or tolerated.
- No groups larger than four people allowed
- No touching the flagstick
- Keep social distance of 2 meters from all others
- Please wear facemasks for the checkin/out process
- No tailgating after your game. - clear the parking lot
- Do not shake hands before or after your game
- Do not share clubs or any other equipment
- One at a time in the proshop
- Cards preferred method of payment
- No practice before or after your game
- Please be respectful of all others on course
By following these simple rules we can help keep eachother safe. Terry and I thank you so much for coming and making the Northshore golf experience a safe and fun one.
Ian and Terry Cruse
© Copyright murdofrazer.com<